Petromaks provides services at its own multifunctional port terminal, located 4 km away from the center of Tallinn. The Petromaks terminal is integrated in the industrial harbour Port of Paljassaare, within the boundaries of which the rules of the Port of Tallinn (AS Tallinna Sadam) apply.
Port facilities are certified in accordance with the international ISPS Code.
By its geographical location, the Port of Paljassaare is the most protected seaport of Estonia in what concerns winds and waves. Ships enter and leave the port through the canal (length of the canal is 800 m, width is 90-150 m and depth is 9.0 m). The port enjoys a year-round navigation.
Characteristics of berths:
|31||100 m||Lift-in/Lift-out of yachts/boats
|φ = 59º27’30” N
λ = 24º42’44” EGoogle Maps
|32||256 m||General cargoes
Dry bulk cargoes
|33||186 m||General cargoes
Dry bulk cargoes
Liquid bulk cargoes
|34||100 m||Liquid bulk cargoes
Petromaks port terminal services
- loading / unloading of cargo to / from means of transport;
- storage of goods;
- provision of port infrastructure for berthing large-tonnage and small-sized vessels that do not carry out cargo operations;
- provision of handling equipment.
Petromaks berths are equipped with
- standpipes for fresh water supply to vessels;
- connection to onshore power supply to vessels;
- crane runways;
- portal cranes with a lifting capacity of 10 to 32 tons;
- pipeline for loading / unloading of petroleum products (Berths 33-34).
Characteristics of the Petromaks port terminal
- territory of 5.3 hectares
- 4 berths with a total length of 600 m.
- maximum depth at berths is 8.7 m.
- open storage area of 27,000 m2